- Call or email us to discuss your project. We can make an appointment to view the car either at the shop, or if its immobile, at its location.
- Owners often opt to strip their cars themselves and deliver a bare bodyshell.
- We can provide thatservice if required, and place the parts in storage or deliver items tooutworkers as required.
- The dimensional check and corrosion inspection is usually carried out on a chassis machine and the measuring system is used to check thecar is level and symmetrical.
- Panels arethen removed to assess the extent of the damage or corrosion so we can plan therestoration and other the required parts.
- The old parts are removed and the new parts welded in.
- For popular makes and models we utilise original and quality reproduction parts. Where parts are not available we will fabricate them in house.
- At the end of the repair process all doorgaps will be set and all exterior parts trial fitted.
MEDIA BLASTING and ACID DIPPING
- Paint and rust removal will be required at some stage during the restoration.
- Careful thought isgiven to what needs to be acid dipped or blasted to get the best results.
- We can assemble the car to any stage you require.
- As a minimum, we would have all the bolt on panels refitted and gappedwith all locks and latches working.
- Just let us know what you need and we'll make it happen.
- Additional mechanical work can be carried out by KW Historics in East Tamaki.
- We have a long relationship with Ken & Andrew over many successful projects.